Industry Solution Consultant
Braze is looking for an exceptionally talented, inquisitive, innovative, and passionate growth focused individual to join our Industry Solutions Consulting team. This individual will be instrumental in shaping our value engineering and business consulting practice and the way our team partners with global sales, marketing, success and product to accelerate our ever expanding business. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team and gain experience interacting with executive stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Act as a trusted advisor to prospective and existing clients, articulating the tangible, strategic, and financial impact that Braze provides.
- Deliver compelling business cases and predictive models to demonstrate how our solutions will help customers achieve their strategic business goals
- Develop provocative and visionary thought leadership (i.e. white papers, executive presentations, etc.) content to accelerate and expand sales opportunities and drive demand generation
- Evangelize and represent Braze at industry conferences to help grow sales opportunities and drive deals forward
- Partner closely with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and our Business Intelligence teams to identify and quantify key business drivers and metrics at both the industry and customer level
- Establish growth and vertical expertise to craft industry-specific value propositions that ladder up to our clients’ needs
- Develop and/or improve new approaches of value selling based on field and customer feedback
This role will require some travel to client locations and conferences
- 3-7 years of professional experience ideally at a SaaS company in a consultative, strategic, BI and/or customer-facing role
- Innovative, high energy, entrepreneurial self-starter who has experience taking initiative and owning end to end deliverables in a fast paced environment
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and transform it into a compelling, customer facing story
- Strong executive presence and comfortable presenting to a C-Suite audience
- High level of intellectual curiosity.
- You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
- You’re known for being a team player and thrive working collaboratively and cross-functionally, particularly with Sales, Marketing, Business Insights, and Product/Engineering Solutions Solution Engineering, Partners and other partners Exemplary written and verbal communication skills