Software Engineer, Developer Productivity
Developer Productivity Engineer
As Developer Productivity Engineer, you are all about effective workflows and automation. Your job is about empowering a great team of engineers and designers to achieve significant feat as a collective whole.
The tasks may range from managing CI to designing data pipelines for our NLP & Machine Learning Engineers. You may also be automating software release procedure so the changes in design are marketed in timely and accurate fashion. Simply put: reducing our time-to-market through smart use of technology.
This position is based in Tokyo, Japan.
- Ensure the overall health of our CI in terms of speed, coverage and reliability
- Manage data pipeline, write appropriate tools and middleware, define developer workflow to maximise productivity of our NLP engineers
- Define and build the right set of Slack notifications to effectively monitor service state
- Devise means to minimise release overhead
- More than 2 years of software development experience or equivalent
- Experience working with a wide range of software teghnologies: mobile, web, server and infrastructure.
- Experience working with CI & DevOps technologies: Heroku, CircleCI/Travis CI, GitHub, container technologies, AWS.
- Proven ability to keep up with advancement in software technologies and acquire new techniques
- Excellent analytical skills coupled with result-first attitude