As PayPay is jointly created by Yahoo! JAPAN, Softbank and PayTM, it is safe environment that engineers can focus on product developments. Our team is composed of people from different culture, background, knowledge and skills mingled and working together to build the best platform from scratch is definitely the excitement.
I believe that being able to work on many different components is appealing to new engineers to join us. This is once in a lifetime experience, so give it a try.
• Prototype new and redesign features
• Focus on UI/UX design principles and product driven development
• Work with an elite and focused team of app developers
• Strong in Object Oriented design, and Swift
• Experience with the iOS development
• Strong passion for code quality and are not allergic to test cases
• Familiarity with integration of Rest API
• Strong sense of ownership
• At least one mobile app you can show off in the interview
• At least 3-5 years of professional experience.
• Knowledge of performance optimization
• Ability to communicate with product members and other development team in English
• Familiarity with Agile development
• Experience integrating and development payment service
NOTE: You could be transferred to any branch office PayPay owns.
• Forms of employment: Permanent Staff
• Salary: Based on experience, skills, performance and contribution.
NOTE: Pay day is on 25th of every month.
• Salary Increase: Reviewed based on performance evaluation and PayPay's business performance.
NOTE: In principle, you will be reviewed for a raise once in a year.
• Bonus Pay: Given based on performance evaluation and PayPay's business performance.
1. In principle, given once in a year.
2. The amount: more than 0～6 months worth of base salary.
3. In addition, each position provides incentive bonus plan(s) accordingly.
• Evaluation System: You will be evaluated based on your performance and contribution to PayPay.
• Working Hours: In principle, from 10:00am to 18:45pm (actual working hours: 7h45m＋1 hour lunch break from 12pm to 13pm in principle)
1. We use super flextime system which do not set core hours.
2. Some divisions have exceptions (e.g.: regular working hours, shift work, alternative work schedule and etc.)
3. We may have overtime work based on business needs.
4. Reduced working hours for those who have to take care of their children and/or family members.
• Days Off: Saturdays and Sundays. National holidays. Year end holidays from December 29th to January 4th.
• Holidays: Annual paid leave, congratulatory or condolence leave, maternity leave, sick/injured child care leave, family care leave and etc.
• Various Allowances: Overtime allowance, late-night work allowance and commuting allowance (maximum of 150,000 yen.)
• Benefits: Social insurance (health insurance, employee pension, employment insurance and compensation insurance,) defined contribution pension system (TBC) and etc.
• Training Program: We have various training programs for different kinds of needs.
• Contract Period: Employment at will.
• Probationary Period: In principle, we regard the first 3 months as the probationary period.
• Retirement Age: 60 years old.
• Others: PC and phone are given (based on the company’s regulations)
1. Application Review (1-2 weeks) We review your profile based on your submitted materials.
2. Code challenge (online) We send you a code challenge after reviewing resume. Please be prepared to take code challenge after submitting your application! It takes about 3-4 hours max. to complete.
3. 1 - 3 Interviews (online) You will have 1 to 3 interviews with our engineers and HR.
※After you passed 1st interview, you will have a reference check. We will announce you in detail after you pass the 1st interview.