- You will be responsible for a wide range of designs related to promotions for our company’s 『SpiderAF』 product!
■Product dashboard and intro pages, every type of web site design (Coding, Layout Creation) ■Event and advertising banners, creating eye catching designs (Creating Images and Illustration Graphics) ■Examine various communication online with marketers (Planning, Conduct Design, Creating DL Resources, Etc.)
＜The Power To Impact Society＞ 『SpiderAF』 is a tool made to solve the current hot topic issue of ad fraud. Currently, all customers who have introduced our product have been satisfied – with not a single cancellation to date. By providing 『SpiderAF』 to a larger degree, the industry can become a more secure platform.
＜Superior Products and Technology＞ We have confidence in the high-accuracy of our machine learning engines based on the achievements of our research team, whom a Ph.D. in physics engineer is a part of. Because of automation and AI, our customers rate our product highly for its quality, cost, and easy use without the need for human data scientists.
＜Work Flexibility＞ Because this is not a step by step kind of management, you can do your work however you want. As a team, we will think about the process of achieving our goals, but our corporate culture ultimately is about doing what we need to do and going home early. Working long hours is not a virtue here.
＜Company Mood and Environment＞ The average age of our workers is early 30’s. Because everyone’s ages are close, everyone can talk to each other earnestly. Clothing, hairstyles, nails, and makeup are also completely up to you.
Working under the sales manager, you can work with a sense of speed. With members going on stage at a variety of events, many different nationalities, and many things to share with co-workers - this is an office with a lot of thrills to offer! Since our manager has 2 kids of her own, she has a deep understanding for raising children. There is paid parental leave along with many events where children can participate
- Believes in Phybbit’s mission and values
- More than 2 years of experience using Illustration, Photoshop
- More than 2 years of experience in Web Design (html/css)
- At least Business Level English or Japanese
- Experience in creating in a wide range of mediums regardless of field
- Experience designing at a startup company
【We Want to Work With These Kind Of People】
- Individual who can think and implement processes to achieve a goal by themselves
- Individual who has an interest in new things and who can learn/grow
Salary Negotiations：Once a year
Bonus：Once a year（Before Calculations）
4-22-12 Nishi-Azabu, BIS Nishi-Azabu 4F
＊Flex Time 11:00〜17:00
Transportation costs（with a cap） / complete social insurance coverage / housing allowance / business trip allowance / stock options / yearly promotion
- Bonus once a year ※Depending on performance
- Premium Friday
- Online English Courses、Foreign Language Learning, Etc.
- No Dress Code
- Coffee Maker / Water Cooler
- MacBook Provided
- Office Lunch Day (Every Wednesday) In the future, we are planning on setting up a babysitter/support system for childcare. At the office, there is plenty of drinks and snacks provided as refreshments. In addition, lunch boxes are provided on every Wednesday during lunch time. You can pick your own lunch box where it will be bought and delivered to the office.
■New Year’s Holiday
■Annual Paid Time Off
■Special Leave (Marriage / Funerals)