JAVA Technical Blog Writer (Remote / Freelance contract)
We are looking for a JAVA Technical Blog Writer who can write and spread about technical topics on our tech blog with us. (Contract job / work-at-home)
This gig is perfect for an Engineer who is looking for a side job in addition to coding or those who are passionate about sharing their knowledge on these topics.
What you will do: You will be writing about technical topics related to JAVA. In addition, static analysis tools, coding standards, source code analyzers such as Checkstyle and frameworks will be our frequent topics.
- The wording volume to be between 2500 – 3000 words excluding the snippets or logs.
- Each article should be read within 10 – 15 minutes.
- The updating frequency will be once a month.
Here is the sample of our blog.
- Experience in writing Java code.
- Experience in using Lint tools such as Checkstyle.
- Passion for writing contents that are user-friendly.
- Superb writing and editing skills in English (no Japanese required).
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills.
- Ability to complete assigned work successfully and on a deadline.
- Must have a stable internet access in your working environment at your expense.
- Must have a GitHub account.
- Must sign an NDA/contractor agreement with us.
Rate of pay
300 USD for 2500 - 3000 words.
Pay raises can be considered depending on your writing skills and qualities.
If you would like to apply for this gig, please send URL of your popular 3 articles and let us know which programming language you are best at.
EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity) Statement
Sider Inc is an equal opportunity employer and our employment is determined on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.