Software engineer (Algorithm development)
Developing and Integrating algorithms and software into Umitron’s solutions for aquaculture related problems.
Python, TensorFlow, OpenCV, AWS
▼ Basic Requirements
- Enthusiasm for Umitron’s mission
- Experience in machine learning, image processing, algorithm design and algorithm architecture.
- Experience with C/C++ or Python
- And expert knowledge or work experience in one of the following areas:
- Detection and recognitions of objects in videos and images using deep learning algorithms.
- Camera-based scanning and modeling of 3D environments
- Quantifying and categorizing behavior of animals with video data
- Analysis of satellite data
▼ Preferred Requirements (One or more of the below)
- Experience in tuning algorithms to increase accuracy and performance
- Experience building, debugging, releasing, and updating software products
- Master/PhD degree in a relevant field
Tokyo, Japan or Singapore *Employment conditions in the case of working in Singapore to be decided under Singapore law.
- Annual salary, paid monthly
- Based on your experience, skills and potential
- 5-day work week (Sat/Sun off)
- National holidays, Paid time off, summer/New Year's vacation
- Congratulatory leave, Compassionate leave
- Social insurance complete
- Transportation expenses full payment
- Visa support (except for Japanese nationality)
- Please apply via the form below.
- Please submit both of the source code (GitHub etc) that could be published, and the contents of educational / working history.
- Step1 Document review (and a screening phone call if necessary)
- Step2 Two to three interviews (In person or through video chat)