Software engineer (Machine learning /Image processing)
Development functional application of umitron services using Machine learning / Image processing
Python, TensorFlow, OpenCV, AWS
▼ Basic Requirements
- Experience with expert knowledge of machine learning or Image processing
- Experience developing web applications using Ruby, Python, Go etc
- Basic understanding of RDBMS and SQL
- Experience developing serves using Git / Github in the team
▼ Preferred Requirements (One or more of the below)
- Experience using TensorFlow, Chainer, or other deep learning libraries
- Experience using OpenCV, or other image processing libraries
Tokyo, Japan or Singapore *Employment conditions in the case of working in Singapore to be decided under Singapore law.
- Annual salary, paid monthly
- Based on your experience, skills and potential
- 5-day work week (Sat/Sun off)
- National holidays, Paid time off, summer/New Year's vacation
- Congratulatory leave, Compassionate leave
- Social insurance complete
- Transportation expenses full payment
- Visa support (except for Japanese nationality)
- Please apply via the form below.
- Please submit both of the source code (GitHub etc) that could be published, and the contents of educational / working history.
- Step1 Document review (and a screening phone call if necessary)
- Step2 Two to three interviews (In person or through video chat)