Hardware engineer (Embedded Programming)
- Designing embedded programming of umitron service
- Improving power supply system related firmware and manufacturing process of umitron service
▼ Minimum Requirements
- Over 3 years experience as an embedded development engineer or equivalent experience
- Understanding hardware of the digital circuit
- Experience coding of the built-in board that has the functions such as UART communication with peripheral equipment, data handling, basic health check.
- Experience developing Linux-based embedded systems
- Understanding of analog signal and noise measures
- Experience developing power supply system
Full-time *Trial Period : 3 months after joining
- Annual salary, paid monthly
- Based on your experience, skills and potential
- 5-day work week (Sat/Sun off)
- National holidays, Paid time off, summer/New Year's vacation
- Congratulatory leave, Compassionate leave
- Social insurance complete
- Transportation expenses full payment
- Visa support (except for Japanese nationality)
How to apply
- Please apply via the form below.
- Please submit both of the past design and development record list that could be published, and the contents of educational / working history.